A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or device when you visit a website.
Cookies are used by all websites, and have several different functions.
- Allow the site to work properly, and help keep it secure.
- Help us understand how our customers use the website.
- Make the site easier to use by remembering information that you have entered
- Remember information you have entered to save you entering it again.
- Allow you to comment on forums and blogs.
If you are not happy with this, please set your browser to not accept cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.